Thursday, December 10, 2009

Time for Holiday Cards!

Why not email your Christmas card? I'm always fashionably late, but with the rush of the season and trying to get everything done in time, I designed this cute little email'able Christmas card to send out to friends and family. Enjoy! And happy holidays :-)


Ashley and Kyle picked me to design their Christmas card this year and this is what I came up with! I hope you all enjoy it! It's still not too late to have me design your holiday card or even your New Years Eve Card! Contact me for more information! :-)
XoXo
Kell

Even Urban Chic wanted to put a little Ornament spin on their Holiday Email Blast they are sending out today! :-)

3 comments:

Becky said...

Adorable! I think I should get a photo credit or something...you have no idea how many pics we took that day!

Kelly Kathryn Gukanovich said...

hahaha glad you like it! Act surprised when you get it! haha

Stefanie said...

I love Ashley and Kyle's Christmas card!! Too cute!