Monday, December 22, 2008

My Love for Fashion!

I've recently started to do work for UrbanChic, a designer boutique chain in Maryland, and I just wanted everyone to see what I have been up to so far... These are e-mail blasts that go out to the customers of Urban Chic. I have been designing quite a few of them and some web page images as well. I really love it! I couldn't be happier designing for Urban Chic!
Photobucket

Happy Birthday Urban Chic Georgetown!
Photobucket

Think Spring! Wishful Thinking!
Photobucket

Shop with Miss DC at Urban Chic!
Photobucket

Sale Fall and Winter Merchandise!

Photobucket

Urban Chic Toasts the Inauguration Event!


Photobucket

Dress to Impress for New Years Eve 30% Off Dresses Sale! www.urbanchiconline.com


Photobucket

Winter Sale In Stores at Urban Chic!


Photobucket

Online Winter Sale www.urbanchiconline.com


Photobucket

Photobucket

The New Arrivals email blast and homepage design! :-)

No comments: