Thursday, December 4, 2008

My love for weddings! :-)

I recently began my own side business, designing invitations, thank you cards, save the date cards, shower invitations and much more. I want to help clients with their life changing days by making them something wonderful, designed by me... I named this business
Graphically Ever After... Here are a few things I have done so far...
Don't Forget, it's still very fresh and young right now!







Recently I designed a Thank you card for a friend's wedding. This is the final copy. They were very happy with it and I am too. Congrats Courtney and Marc!


I have been chosen to design the stationary for Natalie and Kyle's wedding. First thing's first... Their Save the Date card... in this case, their save the date magnet! :-) Leave some comments, I will be adding more soon!

Photobucket


Callie and Stan's Wedding Logo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the card with the bride on it!! So simple but very elegant!! I have such a talented cousin :) I ever become a New York Times Best-Selling Author I'll have you do the invitations to my book release parties...lol ;)

Kelly Kathryn Gukanovich said...

YES! I will so do that! That's great! Get working lady... I have wonderful ideas ;-)

[ m.e. ] billingsley said...

Hey girl! Looks like you have a great start! Cant wait to see more!